1. No running or horseplay around pool, Safety First.
2. No diving at all only jumping in when told by an instructor.
3. No smoking, food, drinks or gum allowed in the pool area.
4. Students must wear swimsuits. No cutoffs, No goggles, or nose plugs. Ear plugs only for medical reason. Long hair must be pulled up and kept out of the face. Students must have a towel. Infants, preschoolers, and toddlers (6 months - potty trained must wear swim diapers in the pool).
5. Any special physical limitations must be reported to the Water Safety Instructor.
6. Children with fevers and open sores are not allowed in the pool.
7. Please make sure your child is on time.
8. Parents are not allowed in the pool area during class. (There is an area provided for siblings and parents to wait during the lessons.)
9. Please help keep the pool and porch area clean, and litter free. Please remember to take clothing, towels, shoes, etc home with you. Lost items are placed on top of the crates. All items left at the end of summer will be taken to Goodwill.
Students who complete the requirements for a level will receive a certificate for that level the last day of class. Others will receive a participating certificate.
Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times
Children six  years and younger may use the playground
Your Child must be seated on the Carousel before starting the carousel.
ONLY parents may START and STOP the Carousel
Note: if “star lights” on front porch are “OFF” Carousel is off
[please ask staff to turn “ON” the carousel]
Only parents may stand on the deck of the Carousel
If you leave the playground area – your child must also leave
NO PETS allowed in the playground